It’s the most wonderful time of the year – and no I don’t mean the holiday season. It’s time for the Sephora VIB sale, that glorious time when you can save 20% off all your favorites and lavishly expensive products that you don’t quite need. If you’re VIB, you can shop from November 11-14 with code 20VIB online and in store. I’ve narrowed down my recommendations to a few categories, below, or you can browse the shopping gallery below. You can always tweet me @styleit for any last minute questions!
- The Estee Edit Metallishadows ($25) – a brilliantly coordinated cream shadow & loose pigment for dramatic eye looks. My favorite is Scarlet Eclipse, but you can’t go wrong with any (or all) of them
- May Coop Raw Sauce ($43) – if your skin is dry or could use extra plumping, this pre-serum essence is a great way to easily & weightlessly infuse moisture
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Hair Mist ($36) – An unexpected way to boost my favorite scent. Read my full review.
- Burberry Wet & Dry Silk Eyeshadow in Pale Barley ($29) – There’s been a lot of hype surrounding this eyeshadow & with good reason. It’s an essential if you have a fair to medium skin tone and prefer a one & done lid color.
- Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Lipstick ($33) – There’s a reason nearly every color is currently out online. I am not a fan of sheer lip colors, but this formula actually delivers even pigmentation. #16, a gray that turns purple, is the real standout, but don’t overlook #12, a rich berry.
- Kat Von D Lock It Edge Concealer Brush ($24) – This immediately became my new favorite concealer brush. It’s perfect for under the eyes and excellent at tracing the contours of your lips to clean up lipstick.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Rita, holiday packaging ($32) – The ultimate stocking stuffer or small gift for a red lipstick over. The magnetized metallic case is incredibly chic and it perfectly matches the lipstick shade inside.
- The Estee Edit Gritty & Glow Magnetic Eye and Face Palettes ($58) – This duo palette set contains some of the most beautiful shades for all skin tones in the most incredibly finely milled metallic powders that I’ve ever used. If you’re at all interested, grab this before it sells out.
- Kat Von D Metal Matte Palette ($60) – It’s been hard to walk away from this palette after swatching it in store. The wide array of colors and mix of textures makes it a must for any eyeshadow lover.
- Smashbox Light It Up 3 Palette Set ($45) – With three palettes – contour, eyes, and lips – this makes a great gift or divide them up for stocking stuffers.
- Sephora Favorites Hair Essentials On The Go ($25) – 5 products for $25 that you select from a limited assortment. A great deal if two or more of the products piques your interest.
- Sephora Favorites Customizable Skin Care & Hair Set ($25) – Similar to the set above, but there is (currently) a wider variety of products to choose from.
- Bite Beauty The Perfect Bite Amuse Bouche Set ($25) – Four minis of Bite’s incredible Amuse Bouche lipsticks.
- Living Proof Spread Cheer & Perfect Hair Kit ($25) – For only $3 more than the cost of the dry shampoo, you get travel sizes of the Perfect Hair Day shampoo & conditioner
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Palette ($46) – An absolute must have. There’s never been a day that I regret owning this palette.
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation ($39) – Still the foundation that I receive the most compliments on. The shade selection isn’t perfect, but if you can find your match, it’s wonderful.
- Buxom Full On Lip Cream ($20) – My favorite lip gloss formula, without question. Shade recommendations: Hot Toddy, Rose Julep, and White Russian.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick ($32) – As if I’d leave my favorite lipstick formula off this list! Shade recommendations: Carmen (review), Greta (review), Lana, Barbara, and Liv.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita & Double Dare – I’m giving in to the hype surrounding these two shades, finally.
- Tom Ford Black Orchid Rollerball ($45) – I have a body cream and a bottle of this fragrance, but I can never get enough.
Want more? Check out last year’s list.