Happy March 1st, aka the day I give myself permission to start spring’ing it up! As much as I have a vision of myself in pastel dresses running through a flower field, it’s likely that I won’t be able to do that until at least June/July. Until then, I’ll need an assortment of spring jackets for every occasion. Here are the five styles I’ve got my eyes on:
- Halogen’s collarless tweed jacket reads as pink from a distance, but up close you’ll see that it’s woven with red & white.
- On the casual side, I already have big plans for Old Navy’s denim jacket that involves a sheer top & floral pants. It’s gonna be epic!
- I’ve never met a cape I didn’t like, and ELOQUII’s Studio Capelet Jacket is no exception.
- There is absolutely part of me that wishes I had room for every novelty moto jacket available. This style from Lane Bryant proves it’s possible to look as delicious as mint chocolate chip ice cream & still be a badass.
- Longline pieces are hot right now, whether they’re a vest or a jacket. This buttonless style from SimplyBe is the best of both worlds. Bonus points for the lightweight waffle fabric & a colorful nod to one of the Pantone colors of the year.
Did I leave off any of your favorites? I didn’t find nearly enough pink jackets, so I need someone to fix that ASAP.